- 1 egg
- 40 grams of butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 200 grams powdered sugar
- 150 ml milk
- 250 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Chocolate bath ingredients
- 250 grams sugar
- 8 tablespoons milk
- 30 grams cocoa
- 200 grams butter
- cream the butter and honey
- add the powdered sugar, eggs, baking powder, flour and milk
- mix well, bake in prepared tray with oil and flour
- after cooling, cut into cubes of 3 centimeters and dip in the chocolate bath.
Chocolate bath steps
- place sugar, cocoa and milk in a sauce pan on the stove and simmer until sugar melts
- add the butter, the bath will have the consistency of heavy cream
- the “bath” is used hot.
- dip the bread cubes in the chocolate sauce one at a time
- roll the cubes in ground walnuts and set them on a platter apart from each other
Substitute ground walnuts with ground almonds or coconut flakes if desired.