Add recipe description here.
- (3 lbs) Sockeye Salmon (Yes, you will want to make this many salmon patties :))
- (2 cups) Breadcrumbs (Suggest 1/2 Ritz Crackers Crushed + 1/2 Pulsed Panko Breadcrumbs)
- (4) Eggs
- (1 cup) Finely Diced White Onion
- (Pinch) Red Pepper Flakes
- (1 Tablespoon) Oil (Olive, Canola, Avocado)
- (1 Tablespoon) Mayo
- Bake Salmon at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes (or until flaky).
- Break apart salmon and mash in a large bowl (remove bones).
- Add all other ingredients to bowl, except for the oil.
- Form mixture into patties about 2.5 inches in diameter and 0.5 inches thick. You’ll want these as FLAT as possible so when you flip they don’t break.
- If the patties don’t hold together, you can add mayo.
- Heat frying pan, then add oil and allow to heat. Do not skimp on the oil, or else the patties will stick to the pan!
- Fry patties in the oil on medium heat, cooking enough to just brown both sides (about 2 minutes on each side).
- Once you put the patties in the pan, push down on them with a flat spatula. Wait 2 minutes and flip. Then push down on them with a spatula again, followed by another 2 minutes of cooking.
Add notes here!