- 3 egg whites
- ¼ spoon of cream of tartar
- ½ to 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 200 grams ground walnuts.
- Beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar until it’s hardened.
- Add the sugar little by little while still beating the eggs. When the sugar is done the eggs should be still hardened.
- Add the walnuts, mix gently until it is uniform mixed.
- Apply butter on the pan, and then dust with gluten free flour. Take spoonful of the above combination and place them on the pan with 1 inch between them. I use a small ice cream scoop.
- Heat the oven to 375F, place the pan in the oven, turn off the oven, and leave the pan in there for 30 min (sometimes I add 5min). Take them out, after cooling, store them in a container.
I use a hand cheese grater to grind the walnuts.