Add recipe description here.
- 3 medium to large eggplants
- 50 mg olive oil
- scallion to garnish
- heat the grill on high – for about 10 minutes
- pierce the eggplants with a fork so the eggplants won’t explode on the grill
- grill them on each side for 15 to 20 minutes, until they are chard and blackened. Time may vary depending on the grill.
- when done, let them cool down on a plate.
- peal the chard skin, leaving the stem attached.
- let them drain on an inclined cutting board for about an hour.
- detach the stem and finely dice the eggplants one a time.
- put all the extra finely diced eggplants in a bowl, add salt, and using a hand mixer start mixing them. Add oil 2 spoons at a time, and mix until all oil is incorporated.
- serve on bread, and topped with diced scallions.
Add notes here!